Environmental Assessment and Documentation
Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) is a statutory requirement for most developmental and industrial activities in our country. Its purpose is to identify, examine, assess and evaluate the likely and probable impacts of a proposed project on the environment and, thereby, to work out remedialaction plans to minimize adverse impact on the environment. INOVISION experts have vast experience of providing EIA services and its purpose to identify impact of developmental activities on natural environment and provide advice on mitigation measures and management planning. EQMS has provided EIA services to various governments, private and international clients.
Our EIA service can benefit the client in the following manner:
- Associated environmental liabilities are identified and quantified so that they can be managed • Suggesting efficient pollution control measures
- Makes your project more environment friendly EIA provide services in following sectors
- Mining of minerals
- River Valley, Drainage and Irrigation projects;
- Thermal power plants
- Metallurgical industries
- Chemical Fertilizers
- Pesticides industry and pesticide specific intermediates
- Synthetic organic chemicals industry
- Isolated storage &handling of hazardous chemicals
- Industrial estates/ parks/ complexes/ Areas
- Common hazardous waste treatment, storage and disposal facilities (TSDFs)
- Highways, Railways, transport terminals, mass rapid transport systems;
- Building and large construction projects including shopping malls, multiplexes, commercial complexes, housing estates, hospitals, institutions.
- Townships and Area development projects. Our experts have diverse experience in above mentioned categories. Transmission Lines, Hydropower, Renewable Energy, Construction of Roads/Buildings/ Flyovers etc. are some of the areas of study, our environmental experts have understanding in.